April 21, 2010

This morning I sewed the gathers on the skirt and sewed the skirt to the midriff.  Right now they're basted together, which is convenient because one of the seams didn't line up, and I'm going to have to undo everything and sew it again.  I'm not really as short as I look in the pic, but this was taken by my honey, who is quite a bit taller than me.  I still need to hem it, put the zipper in, dye it, and embellish.  I'm really happy with how it looks so far.  Plus, I put some cups in the top to test it, and they stayed!  I think it will actually work!  Yea!  Here are the pics, and I'm going back to work on it!







1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I am super impressed! Beautiful job! (I haven't forgotten your email - just had an ad come out and have been swamped with stuff!)

    ReplyDelete